I haven’t been to the grocery in just about two weeks, so I came up with this on a whim… and using whatever I had on hand. This meal was ONE pot – didn’t even have to drain the pasta- and everyone ate it to the last bite!
- Pasta (I used whole wheat rotini)
- chicken stock (I eyeballed it and barley covered the pasta.. I would say 2 cups)
- one can of diced tomatoes (could have used 2)
- frozen meatballs (however much you want)
- Italian seasoning (I used Wildtree’s Hearty Spaghetti Blend)
- salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese
I threw everything in my Rachel Ray skillet with the lid. I left the heat at medium and went about my business (watching HGTV/playing with the girls….) roughly 15 minutes later- viola. I went from being a neglectful parent- too lazy to go to the grocery- to an accomplished home chef!
Picture coming soon! I forgot to take my own picture, but I will definitely be making this again.